Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Training Update

I'm starting to get back into the swing of things in training. First deadlift workout in awhile recently, pulled up to 425+2 sets of chains from 1.5in deficit, as well as 6 singles at 425 from the floor after.

Pressing work is back on track. Felt a bad the first couple of workouts coming back after my back injury (which sent me to the doctor's office for the first time in a long time). But, things are feeling better now, with my work weights being at 190 for the log and 210 for the axle.

Worked up to a 600# yoke for 40' a few times, and it went well:

http://www.vimeo.com/23206234

I'm stacked trying to buy a house, move the gym, and everything else. Training is happening, but certainly not at the forefront. I'll be chugging along. Two months until Brute!

No comments: